Do you want to make something easy and quick for the family? Then this recipe is just for you. It’s easy, and not expensive at all. DELICIOUS! Only takes 6 minutes in a microwave.
- 1 Kg tumbler Caramel Yogurt
1 tin Condensed Milk
1 packet Tennis Biscuits
- Crumb the tennis biscuits very fine and place in microwave oven dish. No need to add butter, as the yogurt soaks in the crumbs.
- Mix the tin condensed milk and yogurt with a fork… Make sure it is mixed well.
- Place in the microwave for 3 minutes, take out and you will see that the side sare beginning to darken, place in microwave again for another 3 minutes then it’s perfectly darkened on the sides. See added image.
- When cooled, place in refrigerator for minimum 2 hours. DELICOUS!
ENJOY / EET LEKKER!
What do you have to say?