- 1 cup / 128 grams flour
- 1 cup / 128 grams bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- medium to large washed button mushroom, this recipe is enough for at least 2 trays.
- 1 bottel sunflower oil for deep-frying.
Heat the oil in frying pan
- In a round bowl whisk the eggs well.
- Using a separate bowl, mix the flour, bread crumbs and salt together.
- Place the mushrooms in the eggs, make sure to cover completely. Coat the mushrooms well with the crumbs and flour mixture. Place in hot oil for a few minutes. Lightly fry in oil until golden brown. Use a slotted spoon to remove from oil, and drain on paper towel.
Serve with dipping sauce of your choice. On this photo, I used mayonnaise and mustard.
ENJOY / EET LEKKER!