- 1 long French bread, half way sliced through in portions. (Be careful not to cut right through)
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons chopped garlic,
- ¼ Cup fresh parsley
- Aromat and lemon pepper to taste
- 1 Red chilli finely chopped (large one if you really like it hot)
- Good amount of grated Cheddar cheese (keep a little to sprinkle on top)
- 2 Tablespoons tangy mustard cottage cheese
Mix all ingredients together and place thick blobs of the mixture in between the slices and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Wrap tightly in heavy duty foil and put in fridge for at least half an hour before you put it on the coals to be roasted until completely heated right through.
You can add a little melted butter to the mixture, not to much
You can also make individual small rolls.
Courtesy of : http://kampkosenwenke.weebly.com/
ENJOY! / EET LEKKER!