Why we have not thought of this combination before, who knows? Just be glad we have evolved to this very unique and super awesome Milk Tart Pancakes dessert!
Ingredients for the Pancakes:
- 2 Cups -256 grams Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 750 ml Milk
- 500 ml Water
- 20 ml Vinegar
- Sunflower Oil
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, milk, water and vinegar together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix. (The mixture must look like smooth cream) If it looks to thick add more water.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Use a non-stick or slightly oiled frying pan.
- Bake pancakes one at a time and stack.
Ingredients for Milk tart:
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ cup corn flour (Maizena)
- 2 Large eggs (separate egg yolks from egg whites)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Add the condensed milk and two of the three cups milk in a saucepan. Stir the mixture and let it heat slowly on medium setting hot plate.
- Combine the remaining milk with maizena and add to the milk in a saucepan when milk starts to get hot.
- Whisk the egg yolks and when the mixture starts to becomes thick, add the egg yolks.
- Keep stirring.
- Add salt, vanilla and butter.
- Wish the egg whites until fluffy and fold in the mixture.
- Stir carefully, remove from stove and leave to thicken further and let it cool.
- Place spoons full of the Milk Tart filling in the pancake and roll up.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
LEKKER EET! ENJOY!!!