- ½ cup, plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (+/- 411g) can diced tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup Panco (or make your own breadcrumbs)
- 1 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Kilogram chicken tenderloins
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add garlic and cook until fragrant (30 seconds). Stir in tomatoes and simmer until thickened, about 7 – 10 minutes. Stir in basil and season with salt and pepper. Cover and keep warm.
- Spread flour in a shallow dish. Beat eggs in a second shallow dish. Combine cheese and crumbs in a third dish.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. One at a time, dredge in flour, dip in eggs and coat with crumbs mixture.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Cook half of chicken until golden brown on each side and centre reaches 170 degrees F. Place on paper towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
ENJOY / EET LEKKER
Courtesy of http://kampkosenwenke.weebly.com/