Snowflake has made your life easier with quick mixes – all you have to do is add a few more ingredients and you have a delicious treat!
1kg Snowflake Easymix Vanilla Cupcake
4 extra-large eggs
250ml cooking oil
1kg Icing Sugar
8 TBS Unsalted Butter, melted
480g Desiccated Coconut
160g Cocoa Powder
- Cake: Follow Instructions on packet, but bake as a single cake in a 5-6cm deep square cake tin.
- Cool completely and cut into equal squares.
- Coating: Sift cocoa powder and icing sugar, then add melted butter and milk. Stir until smooth.
- Carefully and quickly dip each piece of cake into the chocolate, letting the extra chocolate drip off and then cover in coconut.
- Transfer to a cake rack to dry and cool.
Recipe from Snowflake.com
ALSO TRY: Cheesy nachos with beans and sweetcorn