Do you love ‘melktert’? If you do, try it as a shooter. It smells and tastes like ‘melktert’ with a bit of a kick.
I promise you this will turn anyone who never bothered with shooters or cocktails before, into’ melkter’t shooter enthusiasts within a single sip.
There are a few variations of this recipe, but the basic ingredients remain the same. I just love this one. It Makes approximately 860 ml. Keep the bottle in the fridge. Shake well before pouring into shooter or shot glasses. Sprinkle each shooter with ground cinnamon and serve chilled.
- 1 375 ml bottle Vodka (you can reduce it to 300 ml if you prefer less kick)
- 1 395 gram (300ml) tin of condensed milk (use up to two cans to make it thicker and sweeter)
- 1/2 of a 375 ml tin evaporated milk
Ground cinnamon to serve
- Mix well, using a food processor or whisk, and bottle, or simply pour the ingredients into a bottle and shake well
- Keep in the fridge.
- Shake well before pouring into shooter or shot glasses.
- Sprinkle each ‘melktertjie’ with ground cinnamon and serve chilled.
ENJOY / EET LEKKER!!!