If you’re looking for recipe that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner, try this recipe.
Preparation total time: 30 min.
MAKES: 4-6 servings
PREHEAT oven: 400 °F / 200 °C.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
What do you have to say?