There is just something about Banana Bread with butter that makes me happy. It is must be because my mother always baked it for us. To make it more interesting or for a variation you can add some walnuts or raisins.
- 125g Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar (375ml)
- 3 Eggs
- 5ml Vanilla (1 teaspoon)
- 1 cup crushed bananas (about 4 bananas)
- 2 cups Flour (500ml)
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder (10ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Milk (25ml)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs (one at a time), and mix well.Add vanilla and crushed bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt. Then add the milk.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 1 hour.
ENJOY, GENIET LEKKER EET!!! And please upload your pictures to the Facebook page or email to editor @ sapromo.com