- 500g tagliatelle pasta
- 1 packet ROYCO® Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 600g skinless boneless chicken thighs quartered
- 15ml butter (OR margarine)
- 15ml oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 250g mushroom sliced
- 250ml grated courgettes
- 4-5ml hot mustard powder
- 5ml wholegrain mustard
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 125ml milk
- 15ml parsley chopped
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water for 6-8 minutes.
- Prepare the ROYCO® sauce according to packet instructions.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and brown the chicken thighs quickly. Remove them from the pan.
- Add the onion to the pan and fry until pale golden. Add the mushrooms, grated courgettes, and fry for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Mix the mustard powder into the whole grain mustard then add to the onions with the ROYCO® sauce, milk and the chicken. Bring to the simmer.
- Serve on a bed of tagliatelle, sprinkled with parsley.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the meal before serving
ALSO TRY: Tomato bredie recipe