- 1 litre of vanilla ice cream still frozen (Good quality real ice cream)
- 1 packet of Mars Maltesers (Crunchy, Malty Chocolate Balls)
- 100g chocolate
- 200g peanut brittle
- 1 cup chopped cherries (can be added to taste)
- Chop the chuckles, chocolate and peanut brittle separately in a food processor.
- Divide ice cream in three. Place in three different bowls to melt slightly
- Line a plastic bowl with cling wrap, and let it hang over the edge slightly
- Mix each third of the ice cream with one of the ingredients:
- Chocolate and cherries
- Peanut brittle
- Place the three different layers in the plastic dish. Decorate with cherries and shavers of chocolate. Cover and place back in the freezer
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer before serving; take out of the plastic bowl by turning it upside down on a serving dish.
- Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream.