- 1 head crisp lettuce
- 1/2 cup grated matured cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, red if you can
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- Cup crushed tortilla chips
- Avocado Dressing
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic – crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Break lettuces into bite pieces
- Combine lettuce, cheese, onions, olives and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- Add avocado lemon juice, sour cream, oil, sugar and garlic and chilli powder in blender.
- Toss salad with dressing and add crushed tortilla chips.
ENJOY! GENIET! And please post pictures of your Mexican Salad on our Facebook page or email to editor @ sapromo.com