This is a winning recipe that everybody loves. It can be served as a pudding hot or cold. Fresh strawberries can be used.
- 140g (250ml) cake flour
- 10ml Baking powder
- 25g (30ml) butter / margarine
- 160g (200ml) White Sugar
- 125ml milk
- 2 Eggs
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 1 tin (410g) Whole strawberries or fresh strawberries from the farm
- Creamy milk 300ml
- 250g (300ml) White Sugar
- 15ml butter / margarine
- 2ml vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- Grease ovenproof pie plate with a volume of 1 Liter
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- You now crumble the butter in the flour and baking powder.
- Add sugar and mix lightly
- Beat milk, eggs and vanilla essence and add to flour mixture
- Mix well
- Spoon mixture into pie plate
- Drain the strawberries and place one by one in the raw batter (they settle at the bottom during baking)
- Bake 30-40 min
METHOD FOR SYRUP
- Bring syrup ingredients to boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes on very slow heat. (Be careful that mixture does not boil over)
- Spoon immediately over hot tart
Cool and decorate to taste.
ENJOY! GENIET! and please upload a picture to our Facebook page or email to editor @ sapromo.com