- – 25 ml butter
- – 2 big onions – 1 garlic
- – 3 ripe tomatoes
- – 1.5 kgs beef or lamb chunks – Pinch of salt and pepper
- – 175ml white wine
- – 500g potato chunks
- – 5ml white sugar
- Put the oil into a casserole dish and heat up, add the lamb or beef, onions, garlic and the white wine.
- Cook for 5 minutes at a medium heat then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Let it simmer for 90 minutes and remove from heatt
Serve with boiled Tastic rice.
Tip from the chef: Bredie always gets better the longer it sits. So try to save some for the next day.