- 250ml uncooked Wheat (If wheat is not available, use brown Basmati Rice)
- 1 Green Pepper, red or yellow can be used, slice in small pieces
- 410g tin of Peaches (more or less the quantity) slice in small pieces (I keep the sauce of the peaches left in the tin to add it to the sauce.
- 62ml Sultanas or Raisons
- Salt for cooking process of Wheat
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 3ml turmeric powder
- 6ml curry powder
- 25ml Mrs Balls Chutney
- 25ml Sugar
- 25ml Vinegar
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk (optional)
Soak the wheat for at least 2 hours
Rinse and add enough water to cover and microwave for 10 minutes on high power
Place wheat in colander and rinse under cold water
Place in bowl, add green peppers, sultanas and peaches
Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together and make sure the sugar is dissolved, and then you add the condensed milk.
Cover the dish and place in fridge. The taste will improve after a day and will keep in fridge for at least 4 days.