1. Sabi Sabi, one of SA’s finest game reserves, is located in the south west section of the Kruger Park and offers the rare experience of wildlife that roams freely, together with luxury accommodation and fine dining in game lodges which allow you to unwind in comfort and settle into the rhythms of nature.
2. Experience the world from a different angle and take a microlight flight over the Magalies Mountains followed by a romantic champagne picnic for two at Saddle Creek Ranch, Hekpoort. Indulge your experience and book into La Dolce Vita Guest House, for its exquisite views, luxury rooms and delicious Italian cuisine.
3. Take a step back in time and board The Blue Train from Pretoria to Cape Town – an overnight journey of 27 hours – and a truly luxurious way of spoiling your partner. Enjoy decadent food, fancy cigars, fine wines, plush cabins and black tie and evening wear attire. A memorable experience of charm and elegance on a spectacularly scenic route!
4. Make unique memories while staying at Jaci’s tree houses situated in Madikwe Game Reserve. The luxurious house in a tree with its outdoor jungle showers, stone baths and open fires invites you to explore beautiful sunsets, forests and an intimate experience with nature.
5. Share the thrill of a balloon safari, floating over treetops and watching the sunrise! Enjoy the feeling of gliding through the air, sipping on champagne and taking in the beautiful views of the Magalies River Valley.