– Touch the sky and get a god’s view on the city with a SkyCar tour on the roof of the new Moses Mabidha Stadium.
– Stroll along the Golden Mile for beach facing restaurants and strand entertainment.
– Beachfront Fan Park will be guiding the festivities during the World Cup.
– Wet yourself with the assortment of water-based activities available, everything from deep sea fishing to diving and canoeing.
– Grab a ‘bunny chow’ and ride in a traditional man-powered rickshaw.
– Gawk at one of the five largest aquariums in the world within UShaka Marine World, Africa’s largest Marine-themed park. Also on site is the Wet ‘n Wild water park and African-themed Village Walk for shops and restaurants.
– Flex your credit card at The Gateway Theatre of Shopping or Pavilion Shopping Centre.
– Join the tribal dance at Shakaland cultural village in the Zulu Kingdom.
– A drive up or down the coast would be worth it for the variety of surf or to visit places like the Wild Coast Casino and Greater St Lucia Wetland Park.