– Get tribal at the multitude of museum village such as the Bakone Malapa Northern Sotho Open-Air Museum where you experience the daily life of the dynamic Bakone people 250 years ago.
– Have a drink at the Baobab Tree Bar built inside the world’s widest baobab tree in Modjadjiskloof.
– Hike or 4×4 your way through the Polokwane Game Reserve.
– Explore the limestone caves at the Makapan Valley World Heritage Site.
– Learn about the Modjadji or Rain Queen of the Balobedu tribe at the Polokwane Museum, she is believed to have special powers including the ability to control the clouds and rainfall.
– Mingle with the locals at Jembe Tavern, a popular sundowner spot.
– Spend a day doing everything from go-karting to fine dining at Meropa Casino and Entertainment World.