– Stroll through the gardens of The Union Buildings overlooking the city.
– Laugh yourself wet or marvel at local song and dance at the State Theatre.
– Shop, dine, go-kart, ride in a helicopter, watch an IMAX or drive-in movie all at the same time all at Menlyn Park Mall.
– Learn about the pioneering spirit of the Voortrekkers at the Voortrekker Monument.
– Pay homage to fallen warriors and comrades at Freedom Park with the best views of Pretoria.
– Go wild at the National Zoological Gardens of South Africa, an 80 hectare zoo making it the biggest in SA
– Lounge in the shade of the 1,000 year old Wonderboom (Wonder tree) in the Wonderboom Nature Reserve.
– Join the Klitsgras Drumming Circle in the bush every second Friday night.