There are two weeks left to vote in the World Travel Awards where Cape Town has once again been nominated in several categories. The awards given beautiful places high recognition globally and also serve as a booster for local tourism sectors.
The deadline to vote is 24 October 2021.
Additional Cape Town nominees in the 2021 World category are:
- Cape Town International Airport is once again up for World’s Leading Airline 2021
- Table Mountain for World’s Leading Tourist Attraction
- Cape Town as World’s Leading City Break Destination as well as World’s Leading City Destination,
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel for World’s Leading Luxury Hotel,
- Villa Two at Ellerman House in Bantry Bay for World’s Leading Luxury Hotel Villa,
- Lawhill Luxury Apartments at the V&A Waterfront for World’s Leading Serviced Apartments,
- Go2Africa in the Cape Town CBD for World’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator,
In other categories:
- Babylonstoren Hotel in Franschhoek for World’s Leading Resort Sensory Garden
- World’s leading low-cost airline cabin crew – Kulula and Mango
- South Africa as World’s Leading Destination
- South Africa is up for World’s Leading Safari Destination
To cast your vote, visit: https://www.worldtravelawards.com/vote
Voting for the Africa categories has closed and the winners will be announced soon. Cape Town International Airport is also up for Africa’s Leading Airport, while Table Mountain, Robben Island and the V&A Waterfront are in the running for Africa’s Leading Tourist Attraction.