- 1 bottle Jalapeños, drained
- 1 packet nacho chips
- 1 can mixed black
- 1 can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated cheese over the top
- Lashings of sour cream and guacamole on the side
- Heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft. Stir in the beans, sweetcorn and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread a layer of nacho chips on a baking dish, spoon over some of the sweetcorn and bean mixture, a few hot and tangy jalapeños and add some grated cheese.
- Repeat for 3 layers. Save some cheese for the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbling.
- Serve them up straight from the oven with a big spoon of sour cream and guacamole over top or on the side.
ALSO TRY: Red pepper hummus