- 15 Marie Biscuits
- 100g unsalted butter
- 400ml coconut cream
- 500g milk baking chocolate
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20g dark or milk baking chocolate
- Place biscuits and unsalted butter in a blender until fine.
- Press mixture into a 24cm springform tin, covering the bottom and sides. Chill base for 30 minutes in freezer.
- Bring coconut cream to the boil over stove, or microwave for 2 minutes.
- Break 500g of baking chocolate into squares. Add the chocolate and pinch of salted into the boiled coconut cream and mix. Set mixture aside to cool.
- Pour mixture into the cookie base and place into the fridge for minimum 2.5 hours.
- Grate baking chocolate over whole tart to garnish.
ALSO TRY: How to make waffles