Baked cheesecake is delicious, but always seems too difficult to make – not anymore! There is a new three-step baked cheesecake recipe that is flop proof.
1 tub LANCEWOOD Piece o’ Cake™ Cheesecake Mix (Plain or Caramel)
100 ml butter, melted
200g coconut biscuits, finely crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (or 140°C if utilising the fan function) and position the baking rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Spray a 20 cm springform pan with non-stick spray.
3. Mix the crushed biscuits and butter and press it firmly into the bottom of the pan. 4. Open the refrigerated Cheesecake Mix. Place an electric hand mixer straight into the tub and beat for 1 minute on low speed.
5. Or transfer the Cheesecake Mix into a mixing bowl and beat for 1 minute on low speed.
6. Spoon the mix into the springform pan and spread it evenly.
7. Place the pan in the middle of a baking sheet. Then place the sheet in the oven to bake for 60 minutes. Turn off the oven. Leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool for 90 minutes.
8. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and cool to room temperature. Then
refrigerate uncovered for at least 4 hours or overnight.
9. Remove the cheesecake from the springform pan by running a knife (dipped in hot water) along the edge of the pan. Unlatch and gently lift the pan.
10. Gently loosen the cheesecake from the base of the pan with a cake lifter and transfer to a serving plate. Serve as is or with a topping of your choice.
ALSO TRY: Mealie cake recipe