C Mauritius, the first hotel under the upper-upscale C Resorts brand launched in December 2019, is now open for tourism; welcoming vaccinated travellers as from October 1, 2021. The ideal place for a fun, carefree and thrilling holiday in a secure environment, C Mauritius invites sun-, sea- and escape-seekers to leave the last 18 months of stress and strain far behind…
C Resorts – the sister brand of Constance Hotels and Resorts – is a new lifestyle brand that inspires guests to escape everyday life, let go of their adult concerns and live it up with child-like abandon. This innovative concept is fully guaranteed at C Mauritius, offering original experiences in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere without compromising on comfort and quality.
Idyllically fringed by one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius, on the east coast of the island in Palmar, this exotic and innovative resort features 116 elegantly designed rooms. Comprising 52 Prestige Rooms and 64 Deluxe Rooms, the contemporary interiors reflect fresh and authentic Mauritian influences designed to entice with an invigorating, yet relaxed, vibe.
Carefree encounters are encouraged at the natural, All Inclusive premium playground of C Mauritius, where 3 pools, 4 restaurants, a cellar exclusively stocked with organic wines, a magnificent spa and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities – from ‘padel’ tennis, beach volleyball, stand-up paddling, snorkelling, kayaking to kite surfing – provide the perfect platform to uplift playful spirits.
While C Mauritius displays a sophisticated design and facilities, its true essence is to create a vibrant atmosphere where guests can recapture their misspent youth. The days here demand a departure from routine and turn every day into an adventure.
At C Mauritius, there is something for everyone. What sets the hotel apart are the 12 experiential ”Cignatures”, created to awaken guests’ curious and exuberant nature. Combining the charms of an exceptional natural setting, these series of recreational experiences allow guests to enjoy their stay in an open space, under the tropical sun.
C Mauritius 12 ‘Cignatures’ include:
- “Cwing” – grown up swings to soar among the palm trees while admiring the spectacular lagoon of Palmar, under the trade winds.
- “Crustacea” – set sail on Sirius – the hotel pirogue – to discover the lagoon and enjoy some sea tapas and delicacies straight from the ocean on the boat.
- “Circuit” – an open-air fitness trail with equipment made from natural materials to restore serenity.
- “C Trek” – guided excursions to Le Pouce Mountain, for adventure seekers and explorers.
- “Sessions by the C” – chill out evenings on the beach, under the stars hosted by DJs.
- “Chow & Carafe”: a delicatessen along the beach, where guests can indulge in a selection of local products for a convivial picnic, order a coffee or treat themselves to a freshly baked croissant … The Dolce Vita spirit under the tropical sun!
The cherry on the cake… C Mauritius guests can anticipate several additional activities during the month of October: Brunch & Chill every Sunday, BBQ party, Cocktail workshops, Themed buffets, Kite surf initiation, Yoga retreat and Organic wine tasting, among others.