- 1 packet of tennis biscuits
- 1 tin of boiled condensed milk (boiled for 3 hours) or tin of Caramel Treat
- 500ml fresh cream (double cream)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Grated peppermint crisp – lots of it or a large slab of peppermint crisp chocolate grated
- Smear half the tennis biscuits with half of the caramel condensed milk and layer a shallow square glass dish with these biscuits. Sweeten the double cream with the sugar and beat until stiff (don’t overdo this otherwise you’ll land up with butter).
- Put half of the cream on top of the biscuits and sprinkle with a good thick layer of peppermint crisp chocolate.
- Repeat this process finishing with the cream and peppermint crisp.
Geniet! Enjoy! Lekker Eet! Please upload your pictures to our Facebook page or email to editor @ sapromo.com